Isn’t my Fresno city water good enough without a Clean Valley Water filtration system?
While city treatment facilities do a fantastic job of ensuring bacteria are removed from treated water through the use of chlorine (and sometimes other chemical compounds like fluoride), the chemicals used begin to react with other substances already present in the water. These substances begin to react to the added cleaning chemicals, resulting in what is known as hard water. This water is not drinkable and is harsh on skin and hair.
- How often do I need to add salt to the backflush tank?
- Clean Valley Water Fresno Softener System Maintenance Requirements
- How does a Fresno Clean Valley water softening system remove hardness
- Isn’t my Fresno city water good enough without a Clean Valley Water filtration system?
- How can I test my water in Fresno
- Why should I test my water in Fresno
- How long has Clean Valley Water been in business
- What Is In Your Tap Water
List of Fresno Contaminants: