Local water treatment facilities produce an annual report on what is in your water. These reports are published by the EPA as public information. For the latest data from the EPA, we recommend the following website from the Environmental Water Group, a non-profit consumer protection organization that provides EPA data in a user-friendly format by zip code: https://www.ewg.org/tapwater/
- need to add salt to the backflush tank?
- Clean Valley Water Fresno Softener System Maintenance Requirements
- How does a Fresno Clean Valley water softening system remove hardness
- Isn’t my Fresno city water good enough without a Clean Valley Water filtration system?
- How can I test my water in Fresno
- Why should I test my water in Fresno
- How long has Clean Valley Water been in business
- What Is In Your Tap Water
List of Fresno Contaminants: